I don’t vlog, yet, but I ran into a series of #cantremember blogging loves and pet peeves vlogs. See how informative I am with memory? LOL
So, anyway, I thought I’d chime in.
What I love about Blogging:
- Community/Tribe. I’m trying to find mine again.
- About Us/Me pages. I want to know you and your blog.
Research and Memories.. the fading memory is posted.. and can be re-read. So if I’m blogging for just me, I’m okay with that, too.
See my non cooperative numbering. Thanks wordpress.
4. Meeting people in real life, at conferences and almost already knowing them because I’ve stalked their blogs. Weird too.
5. Doing things I wouldn’t ordinarily do. Finding and trying new recipes when I can cook, again, and bring back FromtheCheapSeatz.com
6. Listing who you read. Blogs you love. Inspiration. Your tribe. share so we can join your journey! :)
Now my peeves.. short but real..
- Scrolling left to right
- Difficulty with Capcha’s and then going into moderation. Overkill and I usually leave. Sorry
- Bright ads that pop up and interrupt content I’m reading. Do you want me to read?
- Good blogs going so commercialized that Discover is bigger than your content. Yuck.
So that’s it. My contribution and maybe I’ll show my different face again and vlog. I need to open the dinosaur machine for the cam cuz the next generation Dell that I use has a terrible cam.
Happy Blogging, ~Heidi