This disclosure policy is valid from 08 November 2007
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Heidi (carolinadreamz at gmail dot com).
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog has been compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog may contain content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own disclosure policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
- All Statements made on this blog and website are intended for educational purposes and general information.
- Nothing on this blog and website is intended as personal or medical advice or direction.
- Nothing on this blog is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease of any kind.
- None of the information on this blog and website has been evaluated by any government agency, including the Food and Drug Administration.
- All of your medical advise should be obtained from your licensed physician.
- I am not an attorney. No information, on this blog, is to be considered legal advice.
- The blog author only collects the personal information that you directly supply, in the form of forms or email. Supplying any personal information about yourself is completely voluntary.
- This site does identify itself to externally linked websites, when you click a link. This is completely to identify this blog as the source of your arrival.
- External sources are utilized on this blog to identify your ISP’s geographic location and the links that you click. This includes all incoming or outgoing links. These statistics are not visible on this blog and website.
- Google statistics pertaining to this blog and website are collected by the blog author.
This blog is like a sandbox, in my back yard. Everyone is expected to play nice and share their toys. The Blog Author has direct stewardship over all comments. Any “not nice” comments, including Spam, may be deleted, without warning.